Montag, 30. April 2012

Translate in your language

Hi zusammen

ab sofort kann diese Seite auch in viele verschiedene Sprachen übersetzt werden.
Einfach links am Rand auf "Translate in your language" klicken und Sprache auswählen. Fertig.

(From now on this site can be translated into many languages. Simply left at the edge to "Translate in your language" and then select a language. Finish.)

Desweiteren könnt ihr User nun Lieblings-Posts und Beitäge markieren und somit für die google-Suche empfehlen. Einfach auf die Schaltfläche "+1" klicken.

Kommentare:

  1. If you want to take a good deal from this paragraph then you have to apply such techniques to your won web site.
    Feel free to visit my weblog ... transfer news epl 12/13

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hello! I could have sworn I've visited your blog before but after browsing through some of the posts I realized it's new to me.
    Anyways, I'm definitely happy I stumbled upon it and I'll
    be bookmarking it and checking back frequently!
    Also see my site - pizza games download

    AntwortenLöschen